lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Oshima, Scott" <>
Subject RE: lucene build with ant
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2002 21:04:29 GMT
Thanks I upgraded from 1.2 to jdk1.3.1 still with no success.  Will fiddle
with it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nelson Minar []
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2002 11:49 AM
To: Lucene Developers List
Subject: Re: lucene build with ant

>Newbie question regarding building lucene with ant version 1.4.

Wow, bummer experience from ant!

>A nonfatal internal JIT (3.10.107(x)) error 'Relocation error: NULL
>arget' has occurred in :

This is an error from your Java VM - not ant or Lucene or any Java
code. Not much you or anyone else can do about it. Can you find a
better version of the JavaVM to install?

Otherwise try running java with no JIT compiler - "java
-Djava.compiler=none" is one way to do that - you'll have to figure
out which class is the main() class for ant.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>