lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen.Day" <Stephen....@durham.ac.uk>
Subject JTree Selection problem
Date Sun, 13 Jan 2002 01:24:27 GMT
Hi,

I am a university student in Durham UK?

I am refreshing the data in a tree and attempting to re-selectt the
node(path) that the user had selected before refreshing. I only refresh
node
which are leafs. My refresh logic will remove all child nodes from a
particular node and then re-add the children (there may be more or less
children). The problem is if the user has one of those child nodes
selected.
I want to reselect that node after the refresh. I thought I could get
the
selected path before the refresh and then reselect the path after the
refresh.

I am desperate to obtain a solution to this?

Thanks,
Steve