lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: release 1.2 RC3
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2002 11:59:05 GMT
Actually, I think it's probably better that users don't mess with
build.properties and instead define their own properties in
~/.ant.properties instead as instructed by the JavaCC check message.

Another solution is to make a symbolic link (shortcut?) from
./lib/JavaCC.zip to the real JavaCC.zip, which is what I just did.

Otis