lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@nc.rr.com>
Subject Re: status of the lucene dev mailing list archive
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2002 18:34:45 GMT
Now it appears that the Devel list is working...so the most logical
proof of murphy's law would be if the lucene-users list failed in a
different way.

I'm getting 404 error when clicking on the link to the lucene user's
archive.  The link seems correct.  I'm figuring this was part of a broad
conspiracy to get me to subscribe directly to both :-)

-Andy

On Sat, 2002-01-19 at 20:28, Ted Husted wrote:
> Should be done now. I'll watch to see if the messages start to show up
> again.
>
> -Ted.
>

> Doug Cutting wrote:
> >
> > > From: Andrew C. Oliver [mailto:acoliver@nc.rr.com]
> > >
> > > Anyone have any ideas why the mailing list archive stops in November?

> > > DEV
> >
> > I resubscribed it at the time, but maybe it didn't take.  Can someone try to
> > fix this?
> >
> > Doug
> >
> > --

www.superlinksoftware.com