lucene-dev mailing list archives

From carl...@bookandhammer.com
Subject Resources area of web site
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2001 18:07:31 GMT
Hi,

While I am waiting to get access to the site to create the resources
area, I was thinking about other possible items to put in this area.

One addition I think would be nice is a To do list. This may motivate
people to see what has to be done, and if it is currently being worked
on.
For example, Doug just wrote a response about add a new add(Term[])
method. Other item could be a Portuguese stemmer, the ability to sort by
multiple fields,  ...

What do people think about having a To Do list.

One question I have is how to control this.

I know that this can be done through the bugzilla system. Maybe it's
just a dump of what's in bugzilla for new features?

Let me know what you think.

--Peter