lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Doug Cutting <DCutt...@grandcentral.com>
Subject RE: information on updating website
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2001 17:05:57 GMT
Use 'ant docs'.  Note that you have to first check the 'jakarta-site2'
project out of CVS in a sibling directory.  In other words, when you're
connected to your jakarta-lucene directory it must be ../jakarta-site2.

Whenever you regenerate Lucene's documentation you should first update your
jakarta-site2 to the latest version.

Once you've regenerated Lucene's docs, and tested them in a browser, commit
them to the CVS repository.  Finally, you need to login to www.apache.org,
cd to /www/jakarta.apache.org/lucene, and run 'cvs update' to install things
on the website.

Doug