lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Dave Kor" <dave....@nexusedge.com>
Subject RE: I'm new in lucene and I have some questions....
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2001 01:35:16 GMT
I believe you specified the wrong index directory.

The problem lies in the above line. IndexSearcher should be passed the
directory where the search index is stored. In this case, you're specifying
C:\ as the location of the search index directory. Thus, Lucene tries to
open the search index segment file at C:\segments.

Dave Kor Kian Wei
Consultant
Product Engineering
NexusEdge Technologies Pte. Ltd.