lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@apache.org>
Subject FW: missing Lucene files
Date Sun, 04 Nov 2001 12:15:56 GMT
Not Acked

    Pier

------ Forwarded Message
From: Joshua O'Madadhain <jmadden@ics.uci.edu>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 22:27:22 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)
To: webmaster@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: missing Lucene files

There are two groups of Lucene-related files that appear to be missing
from the website:

(1) The example source files quoted in the API overview
(http://jakarta.apache.org/lucene/api/index.html): FileDocument.java,
IndexFiles.java, DeleteFiles.java, and SearchFiles.java.  There are links
to these files, but the links are dead.

(2) Source for the Lucene project itself.  Perhaps this is intentional,
but I could only find binaries, not source, for Lucene.

If you could let me know where I could find both of these groups, I would
appreciate it.  Thanks!

Regards,

Joshua O'Madadhain

    Joshua Madden: Information Scientist, Musician, Philosopher-At-Tall
 It's that moment of dawning comprehension that I live for--Bill Watterson

------ End of Forwarded Message