lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <>
Subject FW: missing Lucene files
Date Sun, 04 Nov 2001 12:15:56 GMT
Not Acked

------ Forwarded Message
From: Joshua O'Madadhain <>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 22:27:22 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)
Subject: missing Lucene files

There are two groups of Lucene-related files that appear to be missing
from the website:

(1) The example source files quoted in the API overview
(,,, and  There are links
to these files, but the links are dead.

(2) Source for the Lucene project itself.  Perhaps this is intentional,
but I could only find binaries, not source, for Lucene.

If you could let me know where I could find both of these groups, I would
appreciate it.  Thanks!

Joshua O'Madadhain Per
    Joshua Madden: Information Scientist, Musician, Philosopher-At-Tall
 It's that moment of dawning comprehension that I live for--Bill Watterson

------ End of Forwarded Message

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message