lucene-dev mailing list archives

From carl...@bookandhammer.com
Subject Re: Contributor Document class repository proposal
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2001 23:33:43 GMT
I was thinking that if people used this an maintained other peoples
contributions then all could benefit if we stored in a source control
system.
I understand the complexities of this issue and having a link to an
email message works for me.
As people use it and it progresses, I think we might revist this issue.

--Peter