lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Doug Cutting <DCutt...@grandcentral.com>
Subject RE: Indexing other documents type than html and txt (XML)
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2001 17:51:20 GMT
Can you please write up a short proposal of how this will be organized and
managed, and send it to lucene-dev.  If it looks reasonable, we can add you
as a committer to implement it.

In the meantime, you should probably add yourself to the lucene-dev list so
that you can follow any further discussion of this.

Doug