lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Doug Cutting <DCutt...@grandcentral.com>
Subject RE: Changes from v1.01b to current
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2001 17:04:38 GMT
I plan to put together a changes file before the 1.2 final release
containing this information.

This will be a top-level CHANGES.txt in CVS that developers will henceforth
add lines at the top whenever they make a user-visible change.

If someone else creates this first, I would be very pleased.

Doug