lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Doug Cutting <DCutt...@grandcentral.com>
Subject RE: missing Lucene files
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2001 15:59:09 GMT
> From: Otis Gospodnetic [mailto:otis_gospodnetic@yahoo.com]
>
> That sounds like a good approach.
> I'll add src-jar target to build.xml for that unless I hear reasons
> against this approach.

Unfortunately, there's a bit more to it.

We need a new target that includes all of the source files, build.xml,
build.properties, the lib directory, the build instructions, the license,
etc.  These should all be copied to a directory named something like
'lucene-X.XX-src' then .tar.gz and .zip files need to be generated.

We also need to then remove the sources from the binary distribution target.

I can try to get to this later today.

Doug