lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitry Serebrennikov <dmit...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: TermVector??
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2001 10:40:26 GMT
Yes, I've been using it for a while now. The code that I published to
the list is now out of date (I sent it diffs to the most recent CVS
image of the time). But since then I made extensive changes to the code
on my side. The theory was that after the release is out, Doug would add
me to the commiters and I would be able to check in the changes for the
next development release. The code is very stable, but I don't think it
is final because there are a few things in there that I don't like even
just for my purposes.

Ok, I just did an export from my CVS and tared up the image. I'm
attaching it to this e-mail. There is a tv_notes.txt file at the root
directory but it is most likeley somewhat out of date. Everything should
compile and work though.

Everyone is welcome to try this out. I'd like to hear if this works for
others as well as it does for my needs.
I'll try to answer any questions as quickly as I can.

Good luck.
Dmitry.