lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <>
Subject Re: XALAN Database Parsing
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2001 15:00:17 GMT

Are you sure that you are not talking about Xerces?
I don't have the answer for you, unfortunately, but I suggest
xerces-user mailing list, which is pretty active.
There is also a Xalan-J list, although that one is not as active as the
Xerces one. Cf.

--- David Bonilla <> wrote:
> First, I beg your pardon. Thatīs not a Lucene's question but I didn't
> find help anywhere.
> I want to use Xalan to parse both a xml and xsl files and all works
> properly but when I try to get the files not from the hard-disk but a
> Database BLOB field like a bytes array, Xalan goes crazy.
> Is there someone who has work with this technology ?
> All the help is wlecomed, and, another time, excuse me !

Do You Yahoo!?
Find a job, post your resume.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>