lucene-dev mailing list archives

From joanne.spros...@teamware.co.uk
Subject Re(2): [Lucene-dev] locating source code
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2001 11:50:00 GMT
Hi Ted

Thanks for your quick response.

The url that you have given me is tha same as that where I was looking, but all
I can see is code for the package demo, test and java.
I don't see the code that actually makes up lucene i.e the directories for the
packages index, document, analysis etc within the package org.apache.lucene

Are you able to see these directories ? Perhaps I need to register or something
?

Thanks

Joanne

Ted Husted  (05/10/2001  10:44):