lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <jvan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: final steps
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2001 18:51:55 GMT
On 10/1/01 2:31 PM, "Doug Cutting" <DCutting@grandcentral.com> wrote:

>> From: Jason van Zyl [mailto:jvanzyl@apache.org]
>>
>> If you can build the javadoc than create a link on the site
>> for it and that
>> should suffice. We have no central place for generated javadoc.
>
> Okay.  The first step according to the HOWTO is to logon to the web server,
> but I don't know how to do that.  Is it jakarta.apache.org?  That refuses my
> ssh attempts...

Maybe we can try to get you access if you don't have it to the main box as
you're the project lead.

>> If you feel that what you can build from CVS will suffice for
>> a release than
>> I can build it and upload it to the jakarta site.
>
> If you have the time, please do this.

Same as above, you should be able to do this.

>> You
>> probably have access
>> yourself, I can send you details in private about where to slot files.
>
> That would be great.  I'd like to know how this works.

Ok, I think the first step might be getting you access.

I have talked with Sam and he'll be sending up nightly builds and they
will be available at

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-lucene/nightly/

--

jvz.