lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <jvan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: final steps
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2001 18:23:31 GMT
On 10/1/01 1:32 PM, "Doug Cutting" <DCutting@grandcentral.com> wrote:

> Ted, Jason,
>
> Any progress on getting a milestone &/or nightly Lucene release together?

I just asked Sam if he could upload nightly releases as they are build from
Gump.

> That and posting the Javadoc are the last things needed before we can
> announce the move of Lucene to Jakarta.

If you can build the javadoc than create a link on the site for it and that
should suffice. We have no central place for generated javadoc.

> Is there anything I can do to help?

If you feel that what you can build from CVS will suffice for a release than
I can build it and upload it to the jakarta site. You probably have access
yourself, I can send you details in private about where to slot files.

--

jvz.

Jason van Zyl

http://tambora.zenplex.org