lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitry Serebrennikov <dmit...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: build.xml still requires anakia
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2001 18:25:00 GMT
I'm on 1.3.
"Ant version 1.3 compiled on March 2 2001"
It works fine except for this issue. I suppose I could upgrade but it
seems like an easy enough fix. ant-1.3 jar was the one previously
supplied with Lucene (not that this matters though).

Off topic:
I have the vectorization running in the first approximation. It can
extract vectors, store them, retrieve them, and merge them (for the most
part). I still can't query across segments or across searchers. Still
need to optimize reading of term vectors. Still need to figure out how
to merge positions and keep them accessible from tvs as well as from
termEnum (I'm thinking storing them in a separate file). And I still
need to resolve the issues with storing term meta-data like display form
and a class byte (a set of flags that places each term into an
application-defined set of classes like "text", "number", "mixed",
"punctuation" and so on).

Anyway, I would appreciate if you could review some of the posts I sent
in over the weekend (I know, I know, there was a whole lot of them) and
let me know if I'm on the right track. If possible.

Thanks.
Dmitry.