lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitry Serebrennikov <dmit...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: build.xml still requires anakia
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2001 17:47:41 GMT
Yes. It fails every time. The problem is in this statement:
  <path id="anakia.classpath">
    <fileset dir="${jakarta.site2.home}/lib">
      <include name="*.jar" />
    </fileset>
  </path>
which is included at the "project" level. I imagine there must be a way
to include it at a "target" level instead, but I didn't investigate.
Commenting it out works fine, but it would be better, if we didn't have
to modify this file for different compilation scenarios.