lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <jvan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Lucene-dev] Movement of source to Jakarta
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2001 16:46:29 GMT
On 9/18/01 8:35 AM, "Ted Husted" <archive@jab.org> wrote:

> Jason is handled the source code portion, and I don't know the status of
> that.

I've import the sources and the main "jar" target is building. I haven't
tried the test targets yet but will look at them later today. I figured I
would get the converted source into the repository for perusal.

I have yet to see any cvs messages yet ...

--

jvz.

Jason van Zyl

http://tambora.zenplex.org