lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Doug Cutting <DCutt...@grandcentral.com>
Subject RE: final steps
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2001 21:49:19 GMT
> From: Ted Husted [mailto:husted@apache.org]
>
> Any Committer with "site karma" can do this. Right now, that
> includes me
> ;-) I believe Brian would be able to grant the same to you if you want
> to try it yourself.

I'm happy to let you do it.

Can you put up the javadoc now?  That will fix the one broken link.  While
you're at it, we might as well update the whole site from CVS.  I removed
the "Under Construction" stuff, but no one should link to the site yet
anyway...

> The one other thing I keep forgetting is an entry in the Bug
> Database.
>
> http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/

I made myself an account there.

As for Bugzilla components, we should probably have:
  Other
  Web Site
  Store
  Analysis
  QueryParser
  Examples

> Technically, we're suppose to post a formal release-plan specifying a
> release-candidate and a release manager, and then have a vote before
> making an actual release.

Okay, so maybe we should just start with the nightlies.

Doug