lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Doug Cutting <DCutt...@grandcentral.com>
Subject RE: [Lucene-dev] Movement of source to Jakarta
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2001 17:00:49 GMT
I'm excited to see the move to Jakarta has started.  I was away on vacation
last week, but should be able to devote some time to Lucene this week.

Lucene's website is fairly simple and, with the exception of the FAQ, does
not change much.  I can't see any reason for the Jakarta version not to
conform to Jakarta's conventions.  So it would be great if you could convert
the existing content to Jakarta style.

For the original artwork, check out:
  http://www.lucene.com/lucene-artwork.zip
It would be nice to extract and reuse the Lucene refrigerator chrome logo.

When things are ready, I can change the CNAME for www.lucene.com to point to
the Jakarta site.

Finally, any work on good example code for Lucene would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Doug