lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <arch...@jab.org>
Subject Re: [Lucene-dev] Movement of source to Jakarta
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2001 12:35:21 GMT
The Website as it stands is checked in. It was setup using Jon's HOWTO
at

http://jakarta.apache.org/site/jakarta-site2.html

The only trick is that you will usually login to cvs.apache.org to
commit to the CVS, but to update the Website from CVS you need to login
to jakarta.apache.org instead, and then follow the instructions on the
HOWTO ("Modification of the Website").

Just to be clear, I don't think running the FAQ Manager Perl script on
Jakarta is an option. If you want to host it offsite, that's fine. There
is also the Jyve FAQ application on Jakarta, which some of the products
use.

http://jakarta.apache.org/site/faqs.html

The HOWTO's for the Jakarta CVS are at the very bottom of

http://jakarta.apache.org/site/cvsindex.html

You should have received your account information by email (via your
SourceForge account) from Brian B. If anyone who was on the committer
list at SourceForge did not receive a login, let us know.

Jason is handled the source code portion, and I don't know the status of
that.

-Ted.