lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: First post
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2001 22:19:15 GMT
Sam Ruby wrote:
> Question: should there be a lucene-user?  Feel free to reply to the list...

+1

> are jon, jason, ted and I.  Karma granted.  Request for ids forwarded to
> root.

Cool.

> Todos:
>   (1) import code (who?)

I think we should try to get the Lucene gang to do as much of this as
possible.

>   (2) add to gump (Sam)
>   (3) checkout from daedalus, add to site (Ted?)

+1

I can handle the site-side stuff, if Jason wants to prod the developers
and help them get the source tree into the latest form.

>   (4) spread the word to the committers, users (Ted?  Jason?)

If Jason is up for it, we should do a welcome to Jakarta message for the
committers. We've several hands to hold at once here.

-- Tel +1 716 737-3463
-- http://www.husted.com/about/struts/