logging-log4php-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: buildbot failure in ASF Buildbot on log4php-trunk
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2011 14:21:09 GMT
Looks way better now:

grobmeier@ceres:~$ less grobmeier@ceres:~$ ls
/usr/share/php/PHPUnit/Framework/MockObject/
Autoload.php          Generator.php         InvocationMocker.php
Matcher.php           Stub/
Builder/              Invocation/           Invokable.php
MockBuilder.php       Stub.php
Generator/            Invocation.php        Matcher/
MockObject.php        Verifiable.php

For the record, I needed to uninstall PHP_Unit/Selenium first

Do you have a commit left to try out? :-)

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de