logging-log4php-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Semm <florian.s...@gmx.de>
Subject Default-Layout
Date Sat, 26 Nov 2011 18:09:01 GMT
Am 25.11.2011 22:20, schrieb Ivan Habunek:

> The idea I had was to implement it in the activateOptions() method of
> the base class LoggerAppender. If no layout is present then set a
> default layout. You just have to make sure the
> parent::activateOptions() is called in Appenders which override this
> method. Or if you have a better idea, please say.
>
> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LOG4PHP-160

I have implemented this case. But there's a problem: if this will
implemented in the activateOptions() method, you have to modify all
appenders which overwrite this method. The createAppenderLayout() method
in the LoggerConfigurator is a better place. You can call there a method
like getDefaultLayout() or a static variable.

> Regards,
> Ivan

Regards,

Florian