logging-log4php-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Semm <florian.s...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Phing integration
Date Sun, 20 Nov 2011 18:53:48 GMT
Am 17.11.2011 08:38, schrieb Christian Grobmeier:
> +1
>
> that would be very cool.
>
> On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 8:03 PM, Florian Semm<florian.semm@gmx.de>  wrote:
>> We are currently working on a deployment script written in phing. This
>> script will be execute by a ci-server. A "nice to have"-feature is the
>> logging of all build-tasks. I've found nothing about a phing task like
>> "log". What du you think about a integration of Log4Php in Phing?
>>
>> Phing has a good documentation and the implementation of a "special"-tag
>> looks easy.
>> (http://www.phing.info/docs/guide/stable/chapters/ExtendingPhing.html)
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Florian

hey,

i think i made it. there is now a <record> - tag in Phing avaiable, with
the same functionality like the <record> - tag of ant
(http://ant.apache.org/manual/Tasks/recorder.html)

i also have created a git-hub repository:
https://github.com/floriansemm/Phing-Log

have a nice week!

florian