logging-log4php-dev mailing list archives

From Tommy Montgomery <t.mo...@gmail.com>
Subject Patches for Windows tests
Date Thu, 28 Jan 2010 08:18:17 GMT
Hi there,

I recently noticed that this project has been pulled from the death trap
known as PHP 4, which makes me very happy. I also noticed the cry for
help for unit tests, so I thought I'd show some gratitude and write a
few tests. Unfortunately, a few of the tests are linux-specific, so I
patched them up and made them os-agnostic. Attached is the patch.

Mostly it was using PHP_EOL instead of hardcoding \n. A few of the PDO
appender tests used posix_* functions, so I just made those conditional.
I also made the tabs/spaces consistent on a few files that I touched,
because that kind of stuff drives me crazy. :)

Thanks,
Tommy