logging-log4php-dev mailing list archives

From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Location for releases and staging servers
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2009 04:41:30 GMT
The proposed locations look fine from a technical perspective.  I
thought that they might be restricted to be writable to only the
logging group, but appear to be writable to anyone with subversion
access.  Whether it should be builds/logging or builds/incubator is
another matter, but I'm okay with builds/logging.

Sorry about being tuned out recently.  All the recent traffic moving
toward a release is encouraging.  Anything I can do to assist, let me
know.