logging-log4php-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LOG4PHP-47: AppenderPDO with quotes
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2009 11:46:02 GMT
Hi,

if the following is your proposal, I think it looks good at my side.
We just should make sure that we have a default in place for users
(like me) who don't want to spent so much time with configuration :-)

Cheers
Christian

> log4php.appender.a2 = LoggerAppenderPDO
> log4php.appender.a2.dsn = "sqlite:target/appender_pdo.sqlite"
> log4php.appender.a2.createTable = false
> log4php.appender.a2.insertSql = "INSERT INTO log2 (timestamp, logger, level, message,
thread, file, line) VALUES (?,?,?,?,?,?,?)"