logging-log4php-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: filters and LoggerConfiguratorIni
Date Wed, 09 Sep 2009 05:39:46 GMT
Hi,

yes, thats true. And its documented :-)
http://ci.apache.org/projects/log4php/docs/appender-filter.html

As far as I know this is not implemented by Log4J itself. But -imho-
this is not preventing us to do so. If you do, have in mind that
filters needs parameters too.

Cheers
Christian