logging-log4php-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Patch for examples
Date Mon, 07 Sep 2009 05:46:48 GMT
Hi

Patch is applied slightly modified (rv812001).

I removed the examples.apt page, cause we already have an appender
documentation page. I included the snippets there.

Additionally I added the link to the property file in the phpdoc,
cause this is the place were the magic happens :-)

Just a sidenote, the "-----" in site.xml would not work correclty,
since its generated as a link. But well, wasn't necessary here :-)

Thanks for the good work!
See the result here: http://ci.apache.org/projects/log4php/

Christian