logging-log4php-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to run just the Doxia plugin?
Date Mon, 07 Sep 2009 04:58:16 GMT
Hi there,

if it is just for testing purposes, try to comment the following part out:

 <execution>
    <id>phpdoct</id>
 </execution>

You can do it with the other executions too, if they are starting to
getting on your nerves.

If you could manage it to bring that examples in, think that would be
a great addtion. I totally agree with the typo-stuff you mentioned.

Best
Christian