logging-log4php-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Hammers ...@lathspell.de>
Subject How to run just the Doxia plugin?
Date Sun, 06 Sep 2009 17:32:17 GMT
Hi

Can anybody give me a hint how to tell maven to just recreate the *.apt
files without running the phpdoc stuff (26 seconds) as a "mvn site"
does?

I figured that one can probably┬╣ use
	{snippet|file://../../examples/syslog.php}
in an .apt file and
	@example ../../examples/php/syslog.php   An example how to use this class
via phpdoc in the class comments.

This way we could keep the examples in ready-to-run .php files which
ensures that they do actually run and have no typos in them (as
copy & paste examples in documentations often have).

bye,

-christian-

┬╣: probably means that currently mvn throws a not very helpfull
   exception. But it is supposed to work...