logging-log4php-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Not to sound ungrateful but....
Date Tue, 05 May 2009 14:00:50 GMT
Hi Joe,

> could we focus on committing code that doesn't break log4php....

we have that policy :-)

However, what broke? Do you have a error message?
I think the biggest problem is that lack of test cases. We really need
to improve those quickly to make a refactoring more safe.

> If major rewrites are in the making could we create a stable branch
> meanwhile!

Sounds good! We should stabilize everything and make a branch then.
Sorry for the noise.

Anyway, error message would help lots! Thanks!
Cheers,
Christian