From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: log4net 2.0.8 for .NET Core referencing mix of 1.0 and 1.1 packages
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2017 09:22:19 GMT
Thanks Mark

I may find a bit of time over the weekend to look into it. The most
difficult part will likely be to understand whether we actually need 1.1
by now or whether we can go back to 1.0 dependencies only.

Stefan

On 2017-04-10, Mark Traudt wrote:

> Hi Stefan,

> Unortunately I did not get to that level of detail.

> At some level this is not a problem log4net needs to solve, especially since Microsoft
is likely to make a change to avoid the warning message. But if not intentional then probably
good to do to avoid confusion.

  [https://www.quantifisolutions.com/Data/Sites/1/media/emailsignature/twitter_email_sig-01.jpg]
<https://twitter.com/quantifi>    [https://www.quantifisolutions.com/Data/Sites/1/media/emailsignature/linkedin_email_sig-01.jpg]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/quantifi-inc->    [https://www.quantifisolutions.com/Data/Sites/1/media/emailsignature/google_email_sig-01.jpg]
<https://plus.google.com/+Quantifisolutions-software>

wrote:

> Thanks Mark

> I'm sure this has not been intentional, it's probably been me updating
> something without looking close enough.

> Do you happen to know which dependencies are 1.1 packages? If not we'll
> check the dependencies ourselves, but maybe you've already got a list

> Stefan

> Notice: This email message, together with any attachments, contains information of Quantifi,
Inc. (Summit, NJ, USA) that may be confidential, proprietary, copyrighted, and/or legally
privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message.
If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately
return this by email and then delete it.