From Justin Taylor <JUS...@lorencook.com>
Subject Adjust log4net logging severity
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2016 20:18:33 GMT
I'm working on a .NET Windows app, and I need the ability for the user to change the logging
severity from within the app.  Right now, I have the logging severity set in my .config file,
but that lives under Program Files so the user can't modify that file.    I looked at the
ConfigFile attribute and the <appSettings> keys to move the location of the configuration
file.  I have Terminal Server users, so I'd really need to put the config somewhere user specific.
 I think under %appData% would be best, but I can't get the ConfigFile attribute or <appSettings>
to work with that.

Is there a way to point the config to %appData%?  Is there a better way to change logging
severity?

Thanks