From Yaron Berlinsky <Yaron.Berlin...@qcore.com>
Subject RE: unintended usage of the same configuration file
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2015 03:44:42 GMT
I am trying to get off this distribution list, but unabe  to do so when following the unsubscribe
procedure.

Can anyone help?

Sent from Samsung Mobile

-------- Original message --------
From: Piers Williams
Date:13/10/2015 01:48 (GMT+02:00)
To: Log4NET User
Subject: RE: unintended usage of the same configuration file

Nicholas,

The AdoNetAppender is *already* a buffering appender, with a default batch size of (I think)
100 for performance reasons as you suggest (both for the sake of your app and the poor database
server).

Buffering does mean however that if your app tanks you probably lose the log message that
let you know why, hence again value of (synchronous) file logging.

On 12 Oct 2015 10:47 pm, "Nicholas Duane" <nickdu@msn.com<mailto:nickdu@msn.com>>