From Thomas Clegg <thomas.cl...@freedomvoice.com>
Subject RE: Log4net 1.2.14
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2015 18:08:59 GMT
The diff is located here[https://gist.github.com/twcclegg/2a931390eaf95d9367c9] and is also
attached.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeremiah Gowdy [mailto:jeremiah@gowdy.me]
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2015 10:22
To: log4net-dev@logging.apache.org; log4net-user@logging.apache.org
Subject: Log4net 1.2.14

My colleague Thomas Clegg and I are proposing to do a release of log4net numbered 1.2.14.
 This release would be the existing 1.2.13 release, plus the two patches for LOG4NET-455 and
LOG4NET-462.  According to our testing, this fixes log4net’s thread context for async/await
usage.  By doing a bump of 1.2.13, we avoid the large amount of unreleased changes pending
in log4net 1.3.0.

I understand the two developers of log4net are not very available to assist with this release.
 Once we’ve prepared a diff for this release how do we proceed?