From karlkras <karlk...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to use a custom level in logger interface...
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2015 23:13:43 GMT
So I've found a sample that states to add a custom level to the log4net xml
configuration as such:
	<log4net>
	    <level>
	        <name value="AUDIT" />
		<value value="80000" />
	    </level>

and I'm guessing I can define my logger to use it like this:

		<logger name="RollingFile" additivity="False">
			<level value="AUDIT"/>
		</logger>

in in the C# code, how do I specify to call the logger to call the logger
with the "AUDIT" level? e.g., for an Error level message I perform an
log4net.ILog.Error(...) call.

what do I do for the custom level since this support isn't built in, i.e.,
how/where do I inject the handlers for interact with the log4net process?

thanks...