From "Venkatasamy, Vanitha" <Vanitha.Venkatas...@xpandcorp.com>
Subject log4Net Windows 2012
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2014 20:18:02 GMT
All,
  Our serves are upgraded to Windows 2012 R2, we have log4net implemented with alert emails.
I have MultiThresholdNotifyingAppender ,which reads the event log from the event viewer, when
it reaches the threshold limit ,it will send an  alert email to the developers.

Everything is working in old severs, but in Windows 2012 , the Timestamp is coming up wrong
while reading from the event viewer .

It reads the first created log error (eg 2014-12-05T14:29:02.1578078-05:00 ) ,for all the
errors logged after this , it's reading the same time stamp. Pls see the attached code.

Thanks,
Vanitha Venkatasamy
XPAND Corporation.
[contact_email]

This message contains Devin Group confidential information and is intended only for the individual
named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this
e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail in
error and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmissions cannot be guaranteed secure,
error-free and information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late,
incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for errors
or omissions in the contents of this message which may arise as result of transmission. If
verification is required please request hard-copy version