From Andre Cassar <shev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [External] Programmatically add newline to header & footer
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2014 11:35:32 GMT
I am calling the activateoptions onto the pattern. The header and footer
are being outputted, and any changes are reflected. The only problem is the
newline. It's just being outputted as plain text and not as a carriage
return.

What syntax are you using for the newline in the header and footer? Can you
please give me an example?

Many thanks
Andre.