From George Mauer <gma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: how to keep 3 days of logs
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2014 15:18:48 GMT
I believe that is the point of the maxBackupIndex
setting<http://logging.apache.org/log4j/1.2/apidocs/org/apache/log4j/RollingFileAppender.html#setMaxBackupIndex(int)>
on
RollingFileAppender. I'm not 100% sure what the xml for it is as I always
roll based on file size but it shouldn't be too hard to google or guess.