From George Mauer <gma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Log4Net log into a remote C# App
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2014 16:11:54 GMT
You certainly can do that.

For example you could use
log4net.GrowlAppender<https://www.nuget.org/packages/log4net.GrowlAppender/>
and
use Growl as a transport medium. If you want to use HTTP or something else
just implement your own appender. You can look at the source
code<https://bitbucket.org/togakangaroo/log4net.growlappender/src/0f1c713ea639892eaa18380cf6b50fba194925cb/log4net.GrowlAppender/GrowlAppender.cs?at=default>for
the growlAppender for reference, it's all of 70 lines of code.