From moonstone <acedog032...@yahoo.com>
Subject how to keep 3 days of logs
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2014 19:58:03 GMT
I need to keep 3 days of logging information from my application, which runs
once per day.  For example, if I start with 3 days worth of logging
information retained:
CustomerDataTransfer.2014-02-15.txt
CustomerDataTransfer.2014-02-14.txt
CustomerDataTransfer.2014-02-13.txt

When I run the application on Feb 17, I'd like to have these 3 files
retained
CustomerDataTransfer.2014-02-17.txt
CustomerDataTransfer.2014-02-15.txt
CustomerDataTransfer.2014-02-14.txt

Is it possible to configure log4net this way?

Here's the configuration information I currently use.

    <appender name="RollingLogFileAppender"

      <datePattern value="'.'yyyy-MM-dd'.txt'" />

      </layout>
    </appender>