From "Wildin, Gilbert" <gwil...@utsystem.edu>
Subject connectionType value attribute is invalid warning message
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2013 18:04:10 GMT
Hello,
I get this warning message in visual studio 2010. I'm using .net framework 4, and log4net
1.2.12 I believe.

"The 'value' attribute is invalid - The value 'System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection, System.Data,
Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' is invalid according to
its datatype 'connectionTypeTypes' - The Enumeration constraint failed."

I checked the version in the properties window for System.Data and it is 4.0.0.0.  Everything
works fine, just have that annoying warning message. How do I get rid of it?

Thanks,
Gil