From Justin Dearing <zippy1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: log4net.dll version 1.2.10.0 (FileSystemWatcher objects)
Date Fri, 24 May 2013 13:11:11 GMT
Yuvraj,

Did you try setting a breakpoint on the FileSystemWatcher constructor and
seeiing what in log4net is calling it? Also, how much threading and/or
appdomain creation is happening in your app? Are you using a RollingLog
appender, and if so are multipel log fiels with a GUID prepended being
created in the log folder?

Justin