From Andrew Arnott <andrewarn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Log4net NOT working on .net 4.5
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2013 14:09:44 GMT
I use log4net with .NET 4.5 all the time without problem.
The most common cause for no log file that I've heard of is that you build
against one version of log4net and run against a different one, or have the
wrong bindingRedirects in your .config file.

--
Andrew Arnott
"I [may] not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death