From "Ron Daggett" <rdagg...@rxcrossroads.com>
Subject Issues with deploying log4net
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2013 19:12:36 GMT
I'm having an issue with log4net version 1.2.9.0. When I deploy my app
locally, it runs as expected. When I try and deploy to a QA Web server,
I get the following message when I try and open the page:

Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide.

Thank you,

Ron Daggett

Software Developer

RxCrossroads

Office: 502-963-0059

Cell: 502-303-8312

Fax: 502-322-1012

rdaggett@rxcrossroads.com <mailto:rdaggett@rxcrossroads.com>

This information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity
material, the disclosure of which is governed by applicable law.  Any
review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this in
error, please contact me and destroy the materials contained in this
message.