From ChrisFromStPete <cwhan...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: fileAppender.ActivateOptions generates NullReferenceException
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2012 19:56:20 GMT

ok, stupid question.  How do I generate a stack trace that includes log4net
classes?  This problem mostly happens in our prod environment, but I finally
captured it happening on a test server. The stack trace, however, only has
the following, It doesn't go into log4net libraries at all.

log4net.Appender.RollingFileAppender.ActivateOptions()